Crosswater Rio Revive Recessed Overhead Shower Head with Lights and Double Waterfall Feature
Nowadays, we're so busy with the stresses of everyday life that we forget to take time out of our day to pamper ourselves and just completely relax. Now with the Rio Revive Shower Head by Crosswater, you can do just that. Transforming your shower experience, this Shower Head combines chromotherapy lighting with different water spray options to give you a shower to suit your mood. With the handy waterproof remote control, you can choose between green, red or purple or a colour rotation option. You'll also have three choices of water flow - a middle overhead rain effect flow, a double waterfall effect or you can have both on at the same time for the ultimate in luxurious showering. So, for a rejuvenating and refreshing shower, why not pair the red lighting with the full water flow. Or for a more relaxing and calming shower, why not pair the green lighting with the double waterfall.
Ultra slim in design, and with a stunning Chrome plated finish, this recessed overhead shower offers sleek and contemporary aesthetics, giving you a luxurious, spa-like experience that you can enjoy every day in the comfort of your own home.
• W600 x D400mm
• Supplied with a waterproof remote control, batteries and a supportive hook, for you to control the chromotherapy system and choose between the 7 colours or a colour rotation pattern
• Requires mains electrical power and must be installed by an electrical engineer in compliance with IEE wiring regulations
• Recessed overhead design
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 3.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• Made from Brass with a durable Chrome plated finish
• To be used with a minimum 3 outlet thermostatic shower valve
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.