Crosswater MPRO Millennium Tall Bottle Trap - Matt Black
Your basin's bottle trap might not be the first thing guests notice in a bathroom - but when they’re as stylish as the MPRO Millennium Tall Bottle Trap there's a very good chance it certainly will be.
Upgrading a classic design and bringing it into a new modern era of style, this solid brass bottle trap is highly durable and certain to add an extra touch of style to your bathroom, especially when matching other sleek Matt Black accessories from the MPRO range.
• Tall bottle trap
• Can be cut to size
• In a gorgeous Matt Black finish
• Made from Brass
• 400mm pipe
• 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee
• Height: 128mm
• Width: 50mm
• Depth: 450mm
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.