Crosswater MPRO Basin Mixer Tap With Knurled Detailing in Brushed Brass
A stunning, modern brassware piece that will add class to any wash basin. The MPRO Basin Mixer Tap is sturdy, reassuringly heavy, and sports a unique design finished in gorgeous Brushed Brass that is as eye-catching as it is easy to clean.
The knurled lever gives you full control over the water flow with a satisfying grip, and the ceramic disc technology means no more dripping and no more invisible leaks. Perfect for those who don’t like to see their money go down the drain.
• Striking basin mixer tap
• Lever control for precise water flow
• In a stunning Brushed Brass finish with knurled detailing
• Expertly constructed from Brass
• Ceramic disc technology for a drip free tap
• Minimum pressure required: 0.5 bar
• Waste sold separately, please see our recommended extras
• 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee
• Height: 165mm
• Depth: 151mm
||Basin Mixer Taps
|Water Pressure (bar)
|Tap Head Style
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.