Crosswater Central Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve with Shower Handset
Built from solid brass to ensure that it can endure even the most busiest of homes, the Crosswater Central Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve with Shower Handset is set to become more than just part of your bathroom. It wants to become a part of your family. The simple elegance of the Central range prides itself on its leverless dials offering a minimal look to your bathroom scheme.
Built with flexibility in mind, this shower valve will control two outlets so you can choose to pair with a bath filler or luxury overhead fixed shower head. Used with a bath filler, than included shower handset will allow you to rinse off the bubbles from your hair after a long soak in the bath. Used with a shower head, you can easily wash just your body without the faff of getting your hair wet, perfect for the morning rush.
With ceramic discs hidden away in the valves, it allows for easy and smooth control of your shower handset without ever risking the possibility of pesky water leakage. While its inbuilt thermostatic valve, means that you can control the temperature of your shower to be the same every time you use it. Not only that but it also has an automatic cutout point at 42 ºC for you and your family's safety.
• W262mm x H221mm x D72mm
• Two outlet thermostatic shower valve with a shower handset and hose that neatly sits on the backplate
• Ceramic disc technology for smooth control and a drip-free outlet
• Available in Landscape orientation only
• Automatic shutdown if hot or cold water fails
• Temperature limit at 42? which can be increased or decreased upon installation
• Made out of solid brass with a durable chrome plated finish
• Fully serviceable from the front for easy maintenance
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar required
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.