Clearwater Puro ClearStone Freestanding Bath
New for 2016, the Puro ClearStone freestanding bath by Clearwater is a bath of opulent beauty and style. Soft curves feature throughout to create a purely luxurious and inviting, contemporary bath.
Oval in shape, this sophisticated bath offers serene aesthetics, allowing you to enjoy a spa -like experience in the comfort of your own home. Meticulously handcrafted from one piece of ClearStone - a new material that uses milled sedimentary stone, aluminium and titanium to create a super strong, non -toxic and eco -friendly material – your new bath will have beautifully delicate thin rims, with no unsightly joins. Hand polished for over 10 hours, it will also be incredibly smooth to the touch while giving a superb finish that's also easy to maintain and clean.
Transform your bathroom into the sanctuary you've always wanted with the sumptuous Puro freestanding bath.
• Luxury freestanding bath handmade from ClearStone and hand polished for over 10 hours for a stunning finish
• ClearStone is eco -friendly and non -toxic giving you peace of mind
• Easy to clean thanks to its non -porous properties that prevents the build -up of bacteria, mould and dirt
• Stain resistant and easy to maintain its lustre
• Enjoy your bath for longer thanks to ClearStone's excellent thermal retention properties
• Easy to install – supplied with a full installation guide and delivered in a carrier bag so it's easy for your installers to move to your bathroom
• Overflow supplied undrilled with a template for your bathroom installer
• Not suitable for rim -mounted taps, we suggest pairing with a floor standing tap or wall mounted tap
• Waste and taps sold separately
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
• L1700 x D750 x H490mm
• Weight when empty: 65kg
• Displaced capacity: 203 litres (Displaced capacity is the bath capacity less 70 litres)
Important delivery information:
Due to the weight of this bath, you will need to ensure you have 4 people who will be able to assist you with lifting upon delivery. The delivery company will call you to confirm a delivery date. Please do contact our sales team on 01202 612800 if you have any questions.
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.