Vado Photon Single Lever Mono Basin Mixer
The Photon from Vado is aesthetically universal, combining a mix of clean-line contemporary, chrome edges with neutral, clean curves and smart inner technology. The protective chrome finish keeps the Photon rust-free and durable so the overall design remains eye-catching and stylish for years to come. This single lever, mono basin mixer simply deck mounts to your sinks surface and you can also upgrade to include a matching clic-clac waste for a fuss free purchase.
The Photon's single lever's sole purpose is to control your water, and with quick glance temperature indicators this can be done instantly. Your perfect water temperature and flow can be found with ease by moving the levers up or down to regulate flow, and making left or right turns to control temperature. With an internal Ceramic disc cartridge control, it will keep water operation durable, glitch-free and smooth, while the spout aerator delivers a visually sensual water flow and uninterrupted temperature, for a soft and bubbly touch.
If you'd like to improve the Photon's performance even further, then an optional, but highly effective piece of tap technology can be added. Specially designed by Vado, the H2Eco flow regulator can potentially save you £360 on your utility bills in one year by regulating and controlling water flow to your tap without cutting corners on your pressure performance. Commonly tap water is pushed through in avoidable excess which leads to water waste, but with the H2Eco flow regulator, you can reduce your bills and your carbon footprint without lifting a finger.
With Vado's 12 year guarantee you will have peace of mind for years to come.
• Single lever monobloc tap
• Spout aerator
• Chrome finish
• Upgrade to include a matching clic-clac waste
• Ceramic disc cartridge
• x2 Flexipipe connections
• H2Eco flow regulator (optional extra)
• 0.2 Bar minimum water pressure required
• 12 year guarantee
• Height 160mm
• Width 45mm
• Depth 160mm
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.