We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the VOS Slide Rail Shower Kit with Round Shower Handset & Hose - Brushed Black
- Unique Brushed Black finish
- Wall mounted design with adjustable bracket
- Crafted from Brass
- Includes ABS shower handset and 1.5m hose
- Easy to clean thanks to its minimalist design
- Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure required
- Shower valve sold separately - please see our recommended extras
- Covered by 15 year manufacturer's guarantee - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
|Type||Shower Rail Kits|
|Brand Range||VOS Brushed Black|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Nozzles|
|Material||Brass, ABS Plastic|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.