We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the VOS Round 250mm Overhead Shower - Brushed Black
Pair with a minimalist VOS brushed black shower arm and valve (see recommended extras) to complete your designer monochrome bathroom look and experience true bliss when it comes to showering. This stylish VOS overhead shower even comes with a 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee so you certainly won’t be worrying about how reliable the quality is any time soon!
- Ceiling or wall mounted
- Head thickness: 6.5mm
- Made from brass with PVD finish
- Shower arm and valve sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
|Type||Fixed Shower Heads|
|Brand Range||VOS Brushed Black|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Ceiling Mounted|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.