We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the VOS Overflow Bath Filler with Click Clack Waste - Brushed Bronze
- Stunning Brushed Bronze finish to pair with the VOS Brushed Bronze ollection
- Built in click clack bath waste for a sleek design
- Durable construction with PVD finish
- Minimum water pressure: 1 bar
- Bath filler requires a valve to operate - please see recommended extras
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee on finish
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
|Overflow Bath Fillers
|VOS Brushed Bronze
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Flow Rate at 0.2 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
In this guide we take you through the world of overflow bath fillers and bath spouts. From different styles to the perfect combinations, we've got everything you need to know to choose to right bath filler or spout.
Overflow bath fillers are not especially new onto the bathroom scene, so it’s surprising how what is a relatively inexpensive way to create wow-factor in your bathroom so often gets overlooked.