We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the VOS Douche Handset with Hose & Wall Bracket - Matt Black
RRP £365 Was £254.99
Sure, a douche handset & hose may not be the first thing you think about when choosing your bathroom essentials, but why not take a walk on the wild side and splash out? Terrible bathroom puns aside, this wonderful VOS piece adds some extra reassurance with a 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee on that sleek matt black finish, and a 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee on the other components. What a treat!
- Matt Black finish for a contempory look
- Includes handset, bracket and hose for a luxury experience
- Single lever for an easy hot & cold operation
- Constructed from brass with a PVD finish
- 0.5 bar compatible water pressure only
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee on finish
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
|Brand Range||VOS Matt Black|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.