We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vellamo Twist Exposed Dual Outlet Rigid Riser Thermostatic Shower Set
The shower handset allows you to easily rinse hard to reach areas of your body and due to its lightweight construction, there is minimal chance of damage in case of any accidental drops. Easy to clean rubber jets are also included on both the main shower head and handset for your convenience. A lifetime guarantee also means that you can purchase with ultimate peace of mind.
- Thermostatic bar valve and rigid riser kit with twin round shower heads
- Adjustable height rail makes it easy to change the height of the shower
- Chrome finish that has been highly polished
- Thermostatic mixing valve of brass construction with built-in diverter and polished chrome finish
- Easy to clean rubber nozzles which are included on both the main shower head and handset
- Incorporating diverter to control flow between overhead to hand shower
- One fixed head and one adjustable smaller 3-mode handset
- 1.5m flexible hose
- Pipe centres: 150mm
- Easy installation
- Working pressure between 0.5 to 5.0 bar
- Waste sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585241692|
|Type||Exposed Shower Sets|
|Brand Range||Vellamo Twist|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||2 Outlets|
|Material||Brass, Stainless Steel, ABS Plastic|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Dual Control|
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||9.2|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||14.0|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||20.0|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||24.8|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.