We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vellamo Blade Quadro Thermostatic Exposed Shower System
Don’t worry about matching shower heads to valves, instead rejoice at the amazing competitive price of this all-inclusive shower system! Also don’t think that it’s skimping on quality thanks to its amazing price tag, as this gorgeous shower comes with WRAS & TMV2 approval, which is only given to products that raise the bar in providing you with an exceptional product. Now for the next long list of benefits we’ll have to take a deep breath.
Bask in the glory of an Italian-made thermostatic cartridge which has a handy safety feature that will automatically shut off in the event of water failure, protecting you from getting scalded. In addition to this, it also comes with rubber nozzles that will help to make cleaning and maintaining a dream. Also enjoy the benefit a versatile 200mm sleek shower head that can be tilted forwards, backwards or left and right. Finally, you’ll also receive a fabulous 2 year guarantee too! Phew, sorry there are too many features that come with this shower system it's hard to say it all at once.
- Exposed shower set including thermostatic mixing valve, fixed shower head, handset, shower hose and height adjustable riser rail
- Suitable for all water systems including low pressure
- Height adjustable between 1000 – 1200mm
- Stainless steel shower head with brass construction
- Rubber nozzles that are easy to clean
- Versatile 200mm slimline shower head can be tilted forwards, backwards, left and right
- Italian-made thermostatic cartridge will automatically shut off in event of water failure
- WRAS Approved
- TMV2 Approved
- Minimum pressure required 0.5 bar
- Shower tray and waste sold separately please see our recommended extras
- 2 year guarantee
Flow Rates :
- 0.5 Bar: 11.36L/M
- Height: 1200mm
- Depth: 380mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5075507401006|
|Type||Exposed Shower Sets|
|Brand Range||Vellamo Blade|
|GuaranteeMore information||2 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||2 Outlets|
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Nozzles|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Dual Control|
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||11.36|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.