We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vado Zoo Deck Mounted Shower Handset
The protective finish will withstand rust caused by everyday water splashes. And a hose is included for convenience. Why not also add on Vado's H2Eco technology that will control and regulate the water flow to your shower head without hindering the performance or the design of the product. This in turn can save you a potential £360 on your utility bills in just one year. It will also reduce your carbon footprint for an eco-conscious purchase.
- Single function, deck mounted shower handset and hose
- Chrome finish
- H2Eco flow regulator (optional extra)
- 0.2 Bar minimum water pressure required
- Flow rate at 3 bar pressure
- 15 year guarantee
- Dimensions are W28 x H185mm
- Length of shower hose is 1.9m
- Mount width diameter 60mm
|Global Trade Item Number
|Deck Mounted Shower Handsets
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.