We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vado Velo Rigid Riser Shower Kit with Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve, Square Fixed Head and Handset
The exposed thermostatic shower valve controls both outlets so you can quickly and easily divert water between the shower head and handset, giving you ultimate flexibility to your shower time. With ceramic disc technology, the dials will be smooth to use giving you more precise control. And the thermostatic cartridge will ensure your showering temperature remains the same, even if someone flushes a toilet or turns on a tap.
You can also add on an H2Eco flow regulator to control and regulate the water flow to your shower heads without hindering the performance or the design of the product. This could not only save you £360 on your utility bills in one year, it also helps reduce your carbon footprint.
- Shower package comes with: Velo square thermostatic exposed shower valve with an integrated diverter and rigid riser kit, a square 202mm fixed shower head, a square single-function shower handset, fixing brackets and a hose
- Rigid riser is adjustable upon installation so you can find your perfect showering height (minimum 940mm height, maximum 1140mm height)
- Top bracket that fixes to your wall is depth adjustable upon installation, perfect if you have bowed walls (minimum 54mm depth, maximum 72mm depth)
- Easy fit brackets and offset connectors included
- H2Eco Flow Regulator (optional extra)
- 1.5 Bar minimum water pressure required
- 15 year guarantee
- H940 - 1140 x D389 x W265mm
|Global Trade Item Number
|Exposed Shower Sets
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Square, Dual Control
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.