We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vado Tablet Notion Concealed Thermostatic Shower Package with Fixed Shower Head & Handset
You can also upgrade this package to include Vado's H2Eco flow regulator technology to control and regulate the water flow to your shower without hindering the performance. This will not only save you a potential £360 a year on your utility bills, but it will also reduce your carbon footprint. This valve is also compatible with Vado's studfast fixing technology so you can easily and securely mount your valve into stud walls without trouble.
Vado has improved their thermostatic valves with a Polymer based cartridge, which is highly resistant to limescale deposits and can manage plumbing debris more effectively. Their concealed valves have sleeker corners with a soft round finish and have been crafted to mount flush against your wall. The regular back plates are also more compact for a sleeker finish when mounted.
- Shower package comes with: Notion vertical 2 outlet thermostatic shower valve, an Aquablade 200 x 300mm fixed shower head and shower arm, an Instinct wall outlet, hose and shower handset
- All-flow technology allows you to turn on all the outlets for an invigorating experience
- Studfast fixing compatible (sold separately)
- Fittings for 1/2" & 3/4" pipework
- H2Eco Flow Regulator (optional extra - 2 are required)
- 1.0 bar minimum water pressure required
- 15 year guarantee
- Rectangular shower head 200mm x 300mm/ 8" x 12"
- Min-max wall mount 75-100mm
- Optimum installation depth 88mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5052120157404|
|Type||Concealed Shower Sets & Valves|
|Brand Range||Vado Tablet|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||2 Outlets|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Square, Triple Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1.0|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.