We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vado Tablet Altitude Concealed Thermostatic Shower Package with Shower Head and Handset
This concealed 2 outlet thermostatic shower valve with all-flow function offers: All-Flow function- this function allows you to turn on both outlets at the same time, should you want to. Perfect for the ultimate shower and bath experience. H2Eco Flow Regulator technology (optional extra)- H2Eco technology controls and regulates the water flow to your shower without hindering the performance or the design of the product, this in turn can save you a potential £360 on your utility bills in just one year. By fitting the Vado's H2Eco technology into your tap and shower, the savings in water, gas and electricity will also reduce your carbon footprint without you having to lift a finger.
Studfast fixing technology- Studfast fixing is an easy, strong and secure method of mounting Vado thermostatic shower valves into stud walls to create a firm and trouble-free installation.
- Shower package comes with: Altitude vertical 2 outlet thermostatic shower valve, an Aquablade 300mm round shower head and shower arm, Zoo shower kit with a slim line shower handset, hose and integrated outlet and bracket.
- Studfast fixing compatible (sold separately)
- Fittings for 1/2" & 3/4" pipework
- H2Eco Flow Regulator (optional extra - 2 are required)
- 0.2 Bar minimum water pressure required
- 15 year guarantee
- Shower head 300mm/12"
- Min-max wall mount 75-100mm
- Optimum installation depth 88mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5052120157398|
|Type||Concealed Shower Sets & Valves|
|Brand Range||Vado Tablet|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||2 Outlets|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Triple Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.