We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vado Aquablade Round Single Function Shower Handset
The chrome finish is neutral in design which is ideal for a variety of modern bathroom styles. The surface is also rub-clean so you can easily remove limescale with a quick swipe of your finger. Leaving you with a rain fall shower that is directed only at you.
Why not also add on Vado's H2Eco technology that will control and regulate the water flow to your shower head without hindering the performance or the design of the product. This in turn can save you a potential £360 on your utility bills in just one year. It will also reduce your carbon footprint for an eco-conscious purchase.
- Single function, rain shower handset
- Dimensions: 100mm length
- Chrome finish
- Rub clean nozzles
- Cool touch handle
- H2Eco flow regulator (optional extra)
- 0.2 Bar minimum water pressure required
- Hose sold separately
- 15 year guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Easy Clean Nozzles
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.