We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Saneux Prague Close Coupled Rimless Toilet & Soft Close Seat
Featuring a luxurious white gloss finish and made using premium ceramic, this entire piece has been built to stand the test of time. And, as this toilet offers a rimless design, it’s far more hygienic and easier to clean than a standard alternative. Complete with a choice of either a slim-line or standard seat, both boast an innovative soft-close mechanism to avoid accidental noisy slams – perfect for family bathrooms!
- Elegantly designed, close coupled rimless toilet
- Rimless design creates a more hygienic and easier to clean toilet
- Rimless design - Read our blog for more information on rimless toilets
- Fully back to wall toilet – perfect to install directly on a soil pipe to hide all plumbing
- Choice of 2 toilet seats: a standard seat and a slim-line seat
- Both toilet seats are soft close – no more loud noises or accidental slams
- Built from ceramic with a white gloss finish
- Dimensions: W370 x H785 x D635mm
- Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee covers all cistern internals along with the toilet seat
|Type||Rimless Toilets, Close Coupled Toilets|
|Brand Range||Saneux Prague|
|Guarantee Breakdown||Pan & Cistern: Lifetime Guarantee | Cistern internals & toilet seat: 2 Year Guarantee|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Soft Close Toilet Seat, Quick-Release Hinges, Dual Flush Cistern, Easy to Clean Rimless Design|
|Soil Pipe DirectionMore information||Horizontal, Vertical|
|Water Inlet LocationMore information||Bottom Left|
Soil Pipe Direction:
This details which direction the soil pipe can run from the rear of the toilet.
Horizontal: the soil pipe can run directly into the wall behind the pan.
Vertical: the soil pipe can turn 90 degrees and run vertically into the floor.
Left or Right: the soil pipe can run either side from the rear of the pan, which is then typically boxed in.
This is for guidance only and not intended as a substitute for visual/physical checks; the size and type of your pan connector/pipework will have an impact on whether or not there is sufficient clearance.
Water Inlet Location:
This is the location where the mains water feed can connect to the cistern.
Cisterns that feature Bottom Left & Right inlets are usually supplied with a plug to seal the inlet which isn't used.