We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vellamo Reveal WRAS-Approved Modern Thermostatic Shower Set with Thin Fixed Head
- Easy clean rubber nozzles on main shower head and handset
- Luxurious chrome-plated wafer-thin metal fixed shower head
- Telescopic riser rail - adjustable after installation so a comfortable height can be found for the whole family
- Chrome plated brass body thermostatic shower valve
- Thermostatic valve technology keeps the temperature where you set it - no more fiddling around with hot and cold taps trying to find the right temperature
- Adjustable handset holder means secondary shower handset can be moved up and down to suit
- Requires 0.5 bar water pressure or more
- Has undergone strict testing to receive UK WRAS-approval status, a strong indicator of excellent quality and longevity
- 10 year guarantee
- Matching bath mixer tap sold separately - you can find this in our recommended extras above or you can explore our gorgeous range of bath mixers here
- 200mm ultra thin solid metal fixed shower head
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585209005|
|Type||Exposed Shower Sets|
|Brand Range||Vellamo Reveal|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||2 Outlets|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Square, Dual Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Love the elegance and style of a freestanding bath but wondering if you can have one in a small bathroom? Here’s everything you need to know.
Our Billy wall mounted vanity unit has caused quite a stir and for good reason! Functional, stylish and completely customisable. Take a closer look!
Showers upgrades are making our bathroom experience so much more exciting. Take a look at these 5 ways to upgrade your shower experience at home.
Don't let the current housing market bring you down. Here's 8 affordable home improvement ideas that are guaranteed to make you fall in love with your property again.
Have a look at this unusual trick that we recommend doing to cool down in a heatwave. It'll work, we promise! Plus our top 5 tips for surviving the hot weather.
Lofts can be difficult spaces to style due to low ceilings, cramped spaces and a lack of natural light. Luckily, our 3D bathroom designers have some great advice for how to work around awkwardly-shaped rooms to create the bathroom of your dreams.