Methven's Aurajet range of shower heads have been specially designed to create an enveloping and luxurious fan of dense water droplets giving you a highly efficient shower. In fact, with the Aurajet Aio you'll get 20% more spray force and twice the amount of skin contact compared to their Satinjet range giving you an amazing shower that you'll never want to leave.
The Aio shower head is also limescale resistant, water efficient without compromising on performance, and comes with a lifetime warranty from the manufacturers giving you peace of mind that you'll continue to enjoy your shower for years and years to come. With the Aurajet Aio range, you can treat yourself every day to a full body, immersive spray that will feel luxurious and indulgent.
- W132 x D74 x H238mm
- Suitable for high pressure systems only - Minimum operating pressure is 1.0 bar, maximum 5 bar and optimum operating pressure is 1.5 - 5 bar
- This shower head is to be screwed onto a shower hose - shower hose is sold separately
- Inlet connections: BSP Male
- The manufacturers recommend not to use abrasive cleaners on this product, instead, they suggest using warm soapy water then dry with a soft cloth to retain its lustre
- Lifetime Warranty as per the manufacturers terms and conditions
|Global Trade Item Number||5011632677787|
|Brand Range||Methven Aio|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.