We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Melanie Concealed Shower Valve & Fixed Shower Head
Inside the valve, you'll find the innovative Anti Calc Thermostatic Cartridge, skillfully designed to address common issues like sudden drops in water temperature and reduced water flow due to blockages. To make the most of this advanced technology, simply press the safety button on the thermostatic handle, and then make an adjustment from hot to cold. This straightforward process effectively removes any accumulated dirt, limescale, and debris that might have accumulated over time, ensuring your shower runs smoothly.
Shower Valve Features:
- Modern 1 outlet concealed design with dual handle control
- Sleek Chrome finish
- Thermostatic valve with auto-shutoff mechanism protects you from sudden changes in temperature, helping prevent scalding
- Anti Calc thermostatic cartridge - advanced anti-debris technology that helps prevent blockage & limescale build-up for effortless temperature control
- Ceramic disc technology prevents any unwanted leaks or drips
- Dual handle control - top diverts the flow of water between outlets and the bottom controls the water temperature
- Interchangeable backplate design allows portrait or landscape orientation
- Crafted from brass (valve body), stainless steel (backplate) & zinc alloy (handles)
- Minimum water pressure required: 0.5 bar
- WRAS Approved
- Complies with BSEN 1111
- Covered by a 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Height: 240mm
- Width: 130mm
- Depth: 131.5mm
- 0.5 bar (l/min): 11.1 l/min
- 1.0 bar (l/min): 15.5 l/min
- 1.5 bar (l/min): 18.9 l/min
- 2.0 bar (l/min): 21.8 l/min
- 3.0 bar (l/min): 26.5 l/min
- 4.0 bar (l/min): 30.5 l/min
- 5.0 bar (l/min): 33.8 l/min
Shower Head Features:
- Choose from 200, 300, or 400mm
- Stainless steel shower head in a sleek Chrome finish
- Swivel joint easily adjusts the angle of the head
- Easy-clean rubber nozzles for easy cleaning
- Lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
Shower Arm Features:
- 4 shower arms to choose from to customise your shower
- Constructed from brass with a dazzling Chrome finish
- 150 & 300mm ceiling arms - 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- 300mm & 380mm curved wall arms - 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee
|Type||Concealed Shower Sets & Valves|
|Brand Range||Drench Melanie|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||1 Outlet|
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Nozzles|
|Material||Brass, Stainless Steel|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Ceiling Mounted, Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Dual Control|
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||11.1|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||15.5|
|Flow Rate at 1.5 Bar (l/min)||18.9|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||21.8|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||26.5|
|Flow Rate at 4 Bar (l/min)||30.5|
|Flow Rate at 5 Bar (l/min)||33.8|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Not all taps on the market are the same and, more often than not, require a bit of background research before you purchase. Choose the right ones for your water pressure after reading this guide.