We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Ideal Standard Tesi Close Coupled Toilet with Aquablade® Flush Technology & Soft Close Seat
- Sophisticated close-coupled design with sleek lines and a timeless white finish
- Crafted from durable vitreous china to ensure longevity and withstand the rigors of daily use
- Aquablade® technology provides a smarter, quieter & cleaner experience - ensures 95% of the bowl surface is cleaned with every flush. Aquablade® system is also more hygienic thanks to a splash-free design & 25% quieter than other standard flushing systems
- Dual flush cistern included with a choice of two flush volume options: 6/4L or 4/2.6L, promoting environmental friendliness and cost-effectiveness while reducing water usage
- Chrome-finished flush button comes as standard, adding a touch of elegance and sophistication to the design
- Includes white Duroplast toilet seat with soft close & quick-release hinges for effortless cleaning and maintenance, ensuring that the user experience is both comfortable and convenient.
- Open back toilet pan comes with a horizontal outlet and fixing kit, providing easy access & installation
- Toilet pan waste connector sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- Toilet pan and cistern covered by a lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
- Toilet seat covered by a 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Height: 790mm
- Width: 370mm
- Depth: 665mm
|Type||Close Coupled Toilets|
|Brand Range||Ideal Standard Tesi|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Soft Close Toilet Seat, Dual Flush Cistern, Quick-Release Hinges|
|Material||Vitreous China, Plastic|
|Soil Pipe DirectionMore information||Horizontal, Vertical, Left or Right|
|Water Inlet LocationMore information||Bottom Left|
Soil Pipe Direction:
This details which direction the soil pipe can run from the rear of the toilet.
Horizontal: the soil pipe can run directly into the wall behind the pan.
Vertical: the soil pipe can turn 90 degrees and run vertically into the floor.
Left or Right: the soil pipe can run either side from the rear of the pan, which is then typically boxed in.
This is for guidance only and not intended as a substitute for visual/physical checks; the size and type of your pan connector/pipework will have an impact on whether or not there is sufficient clearance.
Water Inlet Location:
This is the location where the mains water feed can connect to the cistern.
Cisterns that feature Bottom Left & Right inlets are usually supplied with a plug to seal the inlet which isn't used.