We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Hudson Reed Ignite Square One Outlet Push Button Concealed Shower Valve
- Concealed thermostatic one outlet shower valve with stunning geometric styling
- Made in the UK
- Easy to use push button control - instant stop/start activation at the push of a button
- Separate temperature control dial so when switching on/off using the push button, the temperature activates at your preferred temperature
- Thermostatic safety valve maintains the water temperature and prevents accidental scalding
- Stain and rust resistant
- Ideal for use with a fixed shower head or slide rail kit - sold separately
- Made from brass with a polished Chrome finish
- Minimum required water pressure: 1 bar
- Shower outlet sold separately
- 20 year manufacturers guarantee
- Height: 215mm
- Depth: 86mm
- Width: 80mm
- Pipe size: 15mm (1/2" BSP)
|Global Trade Item Number||5056211804253|
|Type||Concealed Shower Valves|
|Brand Range||Hudson Reed Ignite|
|GuaranteeMore information||20 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||1 Outlet|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Square, Push Button, Single Control|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||11.1|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||16.1|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||19.7|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.