We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Harbour Status Brushed Brass Ultra Slim Square Shower Head - 250mm
- Contemporary square design
- Stunning Brushed Brass finish
- Crafted from stainless steel
- Includes easy clean nozzles for effortless cleaning
- Swivel ball joint for easy adjustment
- Minimum water pressure required: 0.2 bar
- Shower arm and valve sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- Covered by a 1 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Total height: 50.5mm
- Head thickness: 2mm
- Width: 250mm
- Depth: 250mm
Shop the Harbour Brushed Brass range of matching taps and accessories here
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585208275|
|Type||Fixed Shower Heads|
|Brand Range||Harbour Status|
|GuaranteeMore information||1 Year|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Nozzles|
|Flow Rate at 0.2 Bar (l/min)||13.3|
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||19.2|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||21.5|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.