We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Harbour Icon Modern Fully Back to Wall Toilet & Soft Close Seat
Also as well as those benefits this Harbour Icon toilet also comes with a soft close toilet seat, quick release hinges and a dual flush cistern which will help to save you on water wastage. Furthermore thanks to this toilets short projection it helps to make it the perfect solution to your compact bathroom! Match with others in the Harbour Icon range to complete the look.
- Harbour Icon Close to Wall Close Coupled Toilet & Soft Close Seat
- Space saving thanks to its short projection of 600mm
- Soft close toilet seat
- Quick release hinges make it easier to maintain and clean
- Dual flush cistern can help save you on your water wastage
- Made from vitreous china
- Gloss white finish
- Keep it clean with an award-winning Sanimaid Hygienic Toilet Brush
- Universal cistern inlet position, this can be fitted to the bottom left or right of the cistern
- Lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
- 1 year manufacturer’s guarantee included for the toilet seat
- Height: 830mm
- Width: 370mm
- Depth: 600mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585236353|
|Type||Close Coupled Toilets|
|Brand Range||Harbour Icon|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Soft Close Toilet Seat, Quick-Release Hinges, Dual Flush Cistern|
|Soil Pipe DirectionMore information||Horizontal, Vertical|
|Water Inlet LocationMore information||Bottom Left & Right|
Soil Pipe Direction:
This details which direction the soil pipe can run from the rear of the toilet.
Horizontal: the soil pipe can run directly into the wall behind the pan.
Vertical: the soil pipe can turn 90 degrees and run vertically into the floor.
Left or Right: the soil pipe can run either side from the rear of the pan, which is then typically boxed in.
This is for guidance only and not intended as a substitute for visual/physical checks; the size and type of your pan connector/pipework will have an impact on whether or not there is sufficient clearance.
Water Inlet Location:
This is the location where the mains water feed can connect to the cistern.
Cisterns that feature Bottom Left & Right inlets are usually supplied with a plug to seal the inlet which isn't used.