We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Harbour Acclaim Rimless Back To Wall Toilet & Soft Close Seat
RRP £95 Was £69.99
RRP £26 Was £17.99
- Made from high quality vitreous china
- Hard-wearing and easy to clean
- Rimless design makes it even easier to clean inside the bowl as there is nowhere for bacteria to hide
- Read more about the benefits of rimless toilets in our Rimless Toilets: The Low Down blog
- Concealed cistern & flush plate sold separately, so why not pair this fabulous toilet with one of our concealed cisterns and gorgeous flush plates
- Complete the look with one of our stunning back to wall toilet units
- Includes top fix soft close seat with quick release hinges which closes gently every time - no more loud bangs in the night and also reduces the risk of damage to the pan and seat
- A super-handy quick-release button enables you to remove the seat from the pan in seconds for full cleaning access to those typically hard-to-reach spots
- Pan fixing kit sold separately - please see our recommended extras
- 5 year guarantee and CE Approved
- Height: 417mm
- Projection: 500mm
- Width: 365mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585216942|
|Type||Rimless Toilets, Back to Wall Toilets, Cloakroom Toilets|
|Brand Range||Harbour Acclaim|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Soft Close Toilet Seat, Quick-Release Hinges, Easy to Clean Rimless Design|
|Soil Pipe DirectionMore information||Horizontal, Vertical|
Soil Pipe Direction:
This details which direction the soil pipe can run from the rear of the toilet.
Horizontal: the soil pipe can run directly into the wall behind the pan.
Vertical: the soil pipe can turn 90 degrees and run vertically into the floor.
Left or Right: the soil pipe can run either side from the rear of the pan, which is then typically boxed in.
This is for guidance only and not intended as a substitute for visual/physical checks; the size and type of your pan connector/pipework will have an impact on whether or not there is sufficient clearance.