We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Drench L Shaped Shower Bath & Optional Panel - 1500mm
- Manufactured from sanitary-grade acrylic
- Optional front panel available
- Left or right hand options available
- Volume: 200 litres
- Displaced volume: 130 litres
- Tight for space? With it's L shaped design, our Drench shower bath range offers ample space for all your showering needs!
- Leg set included
- This bath arrives with no pre-drilled tap holes, so why not pair this fabulous bath with one of our gorgeous taps - shop the range here
- Bath waste sold separately, check out our full range of wastes here
- Bath screen sold separately - please see our recommended extras or explore our range here
- Optional end panel available, please see our recommended extras or explore our whole range here
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Length: 1498mm
- Max width: 855mm
- Min width: 705mm
- Internal depth: 400mm
- Overall height with panel: 550mm
- Bath thickness: 4mm
- Tap ledge: 100mm
|Brand Range||Drench L Shaped|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Bath ThicknessMore information||4mm|
|Capacity (ltr)More information||200|
Baths are available in a variety of different thicknesses. A bath with a greater thickness will usually be more robust and is likely to last longer. However, other factors such as material type will also affect this.
This figure is a guide to the size of your bathtub. The capacity shows the amount of water, in litres, your bath will be able to hold when full.
|Tap Holes||No Pre-Drilled Tap Holes|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Stretching out in a bath the size of a bed might not seem possible if your bathroom space is limited, but we’re here to show that you can still enjoy a bath at the end of a long day, no matter how small your bathroom.