We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Jemima Concealed Shower Valve, Slide Rail Kit & Overflow Bath Filler
The thermostatic shower valve takes care to a whole new level by using anti-scald technology to make sure your skin is smooth to the touch. If this still doesn't reassure you, you can thermostatically control the flow and temperature.
Triple Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve Features:
- Accurate water flow control
- Temperature thermostatically controlled to prevent scalding
- Emergency shut-off in the event of hot or cold water failure
- Height: 280mm, Width: 120mm
- Lifetime guarantee
- WRAS approved
- 0.2 bar: 6.5 litres per minute
- 0.5 bar: 9.7 litres per minute
- 1.0 bar: 14.0 litres per minute
- 2.0 bar: 20.5 litres per minute
- 3.0 bar: 27.0 litres per minute
Round Shower Riser Rail Kit Features:
- Multi spray pattern shower handset
- Quick height adjustment for shower head height
- Chrome finish
- Includes flexible shower hose
- 705mm rail
- 1.5m shower hose
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects
Outlet Elbow Dimensions:
- Height: 45mm
- Width: 45mm
Bath Filler With Pop-Up Waste & Overflow Suitable for bathtubs up to 30mm thick, this bath filler will revolutionise the way you bathe. Pick whether to have a clicker or pop-up waste with your bath filler.
Overflow Bath Filler with Clicker WasteFeatures:
- Chrome plated overflow bath filler
- Clicker waste included
- Minimum required pressure: 1.0 bar
- Overflow Width - 70mm
- 1 year manufacturer's guarantee
- At 0.5 bar: 10.5 litres per minute
- At 1.0 bar: 15.3 litres per minute
- At 2.0 bar: 21.7 litres per minute
- At 3.0 bar: 26.6 litres per minute
|Type||Concealed Shower Bath Sets|
|Brand Range||Drench Jemima|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||2 Outlets|
|Popular Features||Multifunction Water Flow|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Triple Control|
|Spout TypeMore information||Overflow Spout|
Tap spouts are available in a variety of different styles which have an effect on both the look and function of your tap. Different spout types will have different heights and projections, so it’s important to choose one which will complement your basin or bath.
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.