We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Carter Concealed Shower Valve, 400mm Fixed Shower Head, Handset & Overflow Bath Filler
Customize your shower setup with a choice between two ceiling shower arms, and with the valve offering both portrait and landscape installation options, you can easily tailor the look of your bathroom.
Bath fillers provide a modern touch to your bathroom while decluttering your bath ledge by replacing traditional taps. The added convenience lies in controlling all three features with a single valve.
Inside the valve, you'll find our advanced Anti Calc Thermostatic Cartridge, designed to address common issues like water temperature fluctuations and reduced flow due to blockages. To utilise this technology, press the safety button on the thermostatic handle and then rotate it from hot to cold. This action efficiently removes dirt, limescale, and debris that may have accumulated over time.
- Modern 3 outlet concealed design with triple handle control
- Sleek Chrome finish
- Thermostatic valve with auto-shutoff mechanism protects you from sudden changes in temperature, helping prevent scalding
- Anti Calc thermostatic cartridge - advanced anti-debris technology that helps prevent blockage & limescale build-up for effortless temperature control
- Ceramic disc technology prevents any unwanted leaks or drips
- Interchangeable backplate design allows portrait or landscape orientation
- Crafted from brass (valve body), stainless steel (backplate) & zinc alloy (handles)
- WRAS approved
- Complies with BSEN 1111
- Covered by a 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Height: 285mm
- Width: 130mm
- 1.0 bar (l/min): 14.0
- 1.5 bar (l/min): 17.1
- 2.0 bar (l/min): 19.8
- 3.0 bar (l/min): 24.4
- 4.0 bar (l/min): 28.1
- 5.0 bar (l/min): 31.6
Shower Head Features:
- Slimline 400mm stainless steel shower head in a polished Chrome finish
- Swivel joint easily adjusts the angle of the head
- Easy-clean rubber nozzles for easy cleaning
- Lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
Shower Arm Features:
- 2 shower arms to choose from to customise your shower
- Constructed from brass with a dazzling Chrome finish
- 180mm ceiling arm - Lifetime guarantee
- 360mm ceiling arm - 5 year guarantee
Shower Handset with Wall Outlet & Hose Features:
- Kit includes: shower handset with easy clean nozzles, 1.5m anti-rust shower hose & wall outlet elbow with integrated shower handset
- Modern concealed design in a high-shine Chrome finish
- Constructed from brass (outlet elbow) and ABS plastic (handset) ensure that the handset is light and easy to manoeuvre
- Covered by a 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee
Overflow Bath Filler Features:
- Chrome-plated overflow bath filler
- Clicker waste included
- Minimum water pressure required: 1 bar
- 1 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Type||Concealed Shower Bath Sets|
|Brand Range||Drench Carter|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||3 Outlets|
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Nozzles|
|Material||Brass, ABS Plastic, Stainless Steel|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Ceiling Mounted|
|Handle Type||Square, Triple Control|
|Spout TypeMore information||Overflow Spout|
Tap spouts are available in a variety of different styles which have an effect on both the look and function of your tap. Different spout types will have different heights and projections, so it’s important to choose one which will complement your basin or bath.
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||14|
|Flow Rate at 1.5 Bar (l/min)||17.1|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||19.8|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||24.4|
|Flow Rate at 4 Bar (l/min)||28.1|
|Flow Rate at 5 Bar (l/min)||31.6|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.