We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Andrew Exposed Dual Outlet Rigid Riser Thermostatic Shower Set
The shower valve features a thermostatic cartridge that is there to protect you from accidental scalding, whilst giving you a consistent temperature, even if the pressure fluctuates from someone flushing a toilet or turning on a tap in your home. Also if your hot or cold water feed should fail, then this showers handy cartridge will shut down the valve preventing you from getting scalded by hot water.
Undeniably stylish with geometric shapes throughout, this rigid riser shower kit also comes with a lifetime guarantee for peace of mind.
- Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve:
- Square thermostatic mixing valve with built in diverter to switch the water flow between the fixed shower head & shower handset
- Valve body made from brass with a chrome plated finish
- Durable polished chrome finish
- Adjustable height: 935 - 1250mm
- Includes fixed shower head, handset & flexible hose
- Easy clean nozzles
- Minimum water pressure required: 0.5 bar
- Width: 263mm (valve & levers)
- Pipe centres: 150mm
- Waste sold separately - please see our recommended extras
- Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585205564|
|Type||Exposed Shower Sets|
|Brand Range||Drench Andrew|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||2 Outlets|
|Material||Brass, Stainless Steel, ABS Plastic|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Square, Dual Control|
|Pipe Centres (mm)More information||150|
This is the distance between the centre of the two pipe inlets on your radiator or towel rail. This figure is an indication of where the two pipes for your radiator will need to go and can be helpful if you want to install a radiator using your existing pipes.
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||8.4|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||12.8|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||18.1|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||22.2|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.