We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Union 250mm Fixed Shower Head - Brushed Black Chrome
- Eye-catching brushed black chrome finish
- KIWA approved
- Wipe clean nozzles
- Shower arm sold separately - please see our recommended extras
- Minimum 1 bar water pressure required
- 15 year guarantee from Crosswater
- Diameter - Ø250mm
- Thickness - 8mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833686865|
|Type||Fixed Shower Heads|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Union|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Finish||Brushed Black Chrome|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.