We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Standard Height Concealed WC Cistern
With dual flush technology and when paired with a flush plate, this cistern has the ability to contribute to a quantifiable saving in water which you'll see affecting your water bill favourably if used properly.
This concealed cistern can be placed within a stud wall or WC unit for a beautiful, seamless look.
Be sure to get yourself a beautiful flush plate and you'll be good to go!
- Dual flush concealed cistern to pair with a back to wall toilet
- WRAS approved
- Dual flush cistern set at 6/3litre and adjustable to 4.5/3litres
- Constructed with accessible isolating valve
- Ensure high performance with a simple cable or mechanical connection
- Dimensions: W470 x H465 x D140mm
- Flush plate sold separately, please see our recommended extras or shop the Crosswater range here
- Covered by a 5 year manufacturer's guarantee (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
|Global Trade Item Number
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
Modern bathroom designs incorporate space, light, functionality and minimalism. A toilet with concealed cistern saves valuable space as well as providing further design possibilities to the modern bathroom renovator. Read on to discover everything there is to know about concealed cisterns.