We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Dial Kai Lever Concealed Thermostatic 2 Outlet Shower Valve with Fixed Head and Shower Handset
You'll also receive a Kai Lever concealed shower valve that features push button technology making showering that much easier and smoother. To turn on and off, simply press the top or bottom button and twist to increase or decrease the water flow. Control the temperature with the middle dial that has been thoughtfully designed for easy, smooth and precise operation thanks to the stylish lever design.
Made from solid Brass with a luxury Chrome plated finish, this shower package will not only deliver an immersive and warming shower, it will also enhance the look of your modern bathroom design. Also supplied with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee for ultimate peace of mind.
- 2 outlet on/off push button thermostatic shower valve with a Dial fixed shower head, wall mounted shower arm, Designer wall outlet and handset bracket, shower hose and single mode slimline shower handset
- Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
- Advanced thermostatic cartridge technology will minimise limescale build up, dramatically extending the life of your valve
- Featuring a high quality Ceramic Disc Cartridge that prolongs the life of your shower valve, makes using the valves smooth and easy, whilst being extremely reliable and durable
- Anti-scald function shuts down the flow of water if the cold water supply fails. The advanced thermostatic technology ensures the temperature is maintained within 1ºC of your set temperature
- Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
- 15 year manufacturers guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number
|Concealed Shower Sets & Valves
|Crosswater Dial Kai Lever
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Round, Triple Control
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.