We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Kai Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve
Expertly crafted from Brass with a durable and rust-preventing Chrome plated finish, your new Kai shower valve is beautifully modern and sophisticated whilst being incredibly easy and safe for the whole family to use. Thanks to Ceramic Disc technology, turning the levers will be incredibly smooth and easy giving you more precise control of the temperature and water flow. Crosswater have also included a temperature stop at 38ºC so you can have peace of mind your family won't accidentally scald themselves. And with a manual safety button to override and increase the temperature, you can enjoy a warmer shower on those cold winter days.
This product is also supplied with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee for extra peace of mind.
- Exposed thermostatic shower valve with wall unions for mounting on your wall
- Ceramic Disc technology makes the controls smooth and easy to use with no excess dripping
- 38ºC temperature safety stop with a manual override button for those who enjoy hotter showers
- Separate flow and temperature controls
- ¾” outlet and inlet
- Included you'll receive an easy to use kit for easy installation
- Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
- Suitable for Medium and High Pressure systems only - minimum 0.5 bar water pressure is recommended
- 15 year manufacturers guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833618811|
|Type||Exposed Shower Valves|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Kai Lever|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||1 Outlet|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Dual Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.