We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Design Double Panel Bath Screen
- 6mm clear glass protects your bathroom, remains strong
- Frameless pivoting bath screen opens smoothly
- 90 degree outward screen movement
- Anodised aluminium wall profile, chrome-plated hinges
- Semi-frameless fixed panel protects your bathroom from puddles
- Reversible design to fit any alignment
- 20mm adjustment range for easy installation
- Powershower proof resists even the strongest shower
- Lifetime guarantee ensures a quality product
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833685004|
|Type||Double Bath Screens|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Design|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Glass Coating, Toughened Safety Glass|
|Glass ThicknessMore information||6mm|
This figure shows you how thick the glass in your mirror, shower enclosure or doors will be. Thicker glass will often be more robust, which helps it last longer.
|Maximum AdjustmentMore information||1080|
|Minimum AdjustmentMore information||1060|
Sometimes one or two walls in the space you are planning on installing a shower door or enclosure may be ‘out of true’ or not perfectly straight. The maximum adjustment measurement indicates the highest ‘give’ a shower door or enclosure has to achieve a perfect fit.
Sometimes one or two walls in the space you are planning on installing a shower door or enclosure may be ‘out of true’ or not perfectly straight. The minimum adjustment measurement indicates the lowest ‘give’ a shower door or enclosure has to achieve a perfect fit.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Our handy guide will tell you everything you need to know about bath shower screens, helping you to add a touch of class…sorry, we mean glass, to your bathroom.