Crosswater Curve Multifunction Thermostatic Exposed Shower Valve Package
Safe for the whole family to use whilst sophisticated and elegant, the Curve Multifunction Thermostatic Exposed Shower Valve Package by Crosswater is as practical as it is a stylish addition to your bathroom. Included, you'll receive a luxury 200mm diameter fixed shower head to give you a drenching rainfall experience whilst the single mode shower handset with a smooth hose is perfect for those times when you just want to wash your body without getting your hair wet. And when it's not in use it will sit neatly on the adjustable height handset holder.
You'll also receive the Curve multifunction exposed shower valve to give you precise control of the temperature and water flow, preventing the risk of accidental scalding thanks to the safety controls in place.
Expertly crafted from Brass with a gorgeous and durable Chrome plated finish, your new Curve shower kit also comes with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee giving you confidence it has been built to last.
• Included: Curve multifunction thermostatic shower valve, 200mm diameter fixed shower head with easy clean nozzles, shower rail with height adjustable handset holder, single mode shower handset and 1500mm easy clean smooth hose
• Valve to head height: 1045mm
• Ceramic Disc technology makes the controls smooth and easy to use with no excess dripping
• Safety features include a 38ºC temperature safety stop with a manual override button
• Automatic water shutdown if your hot or cold water supply fails
• Water Save button allows you to reduce water consumption saving your water bills and helping save the environment
• Simple to install
• Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
Product Code RM553WC+ Type Exposed Shower Sets, Rigid Riser Kits, Sliding Shower Kits Brand Crosswater Minimum Water PressureMore information 1 Finish Chrome Number of OutletsMore information 2 Outlets Material Brass Shape Curved Style Modern Temperature Control Thermostatic Mounting Type Wall Mounted Handle Type Lever Width (mm) 200 Height (mm) 1200 Depth (mm) 350 GuaranteeMore information 15 Years
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
- Delivery & Returns
COVID-19 Update (December 2020)
- Our website, warehouse and all courier partners are open and fully operational
- Our customer service and sales teams are working safely from home and are available via email and live chat
- Stock availability for some items displaying a lead time (e.g. 3-7 days) or backorder date (e.g. Delivery from [date]) is occasionally falling short, and we would like to sincerely apologise if you are affected. We advise ordering 'In Stock' lines if you are working to very tight deadlines. Please see our note below.
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £500 to most of the UK.
- Orders over £500 receive FREE standard delivery to mainland UK
- Orders under £500:
For orders under £500, the charge* for a standard delivery is displayed on every product page just under the 'Add to Basket' button, and is dependent on the size of the item. We also offer premium options such as next day, AM and weekend deliveries for In Stock items at an additional cost.
* Additional surcharges will usually apply to some areas of Northern Scotland and Scottish Isles, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland; and also to some areas of mainland UK for large, fragile items that are sent by specialist transport. Surcharges are displayed in the checkout, prior to confirmation, or you can enter your postcode under the delivery tab on any product page to see all available options and costs to your address for that particular item. You will only pay a single charge regardless of how many products you buy.
How Long Will It Take?
Items in stock and ready for immediate dispatch display ‘In Stock’ and ‘Next Day Delivery Available’. Other items show an estimated delivery time, such as 2-4 or 3-7 working days. This information is given to you on each product page throughout the website, as well as in the basket prior to checkout, and in the checkout process itself.
If desired, you will be able to split your order into multiple deliveries during the checkout if they have different lead times.
An important note on lead times and order delays: We are currently seeing reduced accuracy with the stock information we get from our brand partners. Although we are still meeting the vast majority of these lead times, we advise ordering 'In Stock' items if you are working to tight deadlines.
Of the 5,000+ products we offer, around 2,000 lines are ready to send directly from our own distribution centre (and marked as 'In Stock' or 'Next Day Delivery'). Items displaying a lead time (e.g. 3-7 working days) are ordered on-demand from our brand partners. Items showing 'Delivery from [date]' are on back-order, and currently we are seeing more delays here than usual. We promise we are doing everything in our power to minimise and solve these issues, but we want to be up front about the impacts of Covid-19 and Brexit on our supply chain.
Our sales team are always happy to specifically check any products not displaying an 'In Stock' message - simply open a Live Chat with us or pop us an email.
How Will I Know When To Expect Delivery?
Small Item Orders (eg. taps, accessories, shower fittings, mirrors, mirror cabinets and radiators)
If your order is parcel-sized, we will ship it out when it is ready and send you a dispatch email. The majority of our small orders ship via DHL, and with this you will receive a 1-hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery for convenience, as well as the option to re-arrange or leave safe with a neighbour etc.
Large Item Orders (bath, basin, toilet, shower enclosure, furniture etc)
Large or bulky items are carefully inspected, and placed securely on a pallet or within a specialist fragile delivery vehicle (unless you're local - then we might use our own vehicles). We'll email you to let you know your goods have left us. Within this dispatch email you'll find everything you need to know about fragile deliveries.
Before delivery, the delivery provider will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery day. Please ensure you leave us the best contact number for yourself.
Please note, the driver will not be able to take the items in to your property, so we recommend that you have able-bodied people at your delivery address to help receive your goods if you have ordered large or heavy items. The driver will wait for 15 minutes for you to check for any signs of damage. Please notify us of any transit damage either on the delivery note, or if there isn't time to check the items thoroughly upon delivery then within 48 hours of receipt. This does not affect your statutory rights with regards to manufacturing defects and faults.
Please note: if you arrange a delivery time and you aren't there when the delivery team turn up, there will be a re-delivery charge of £30 payable.
Can I Collect My Order Instead?
Due to the current situation regarding Covid-19 we are unable to offer collections from our warehouse at this time.
We deliver small items (taps, shower fittings, accessories, small kitchen sinks, mirrors etc.) to most of Europe. You will be informed if any of the items in your basket are not able to be sent to your country during the checkout process.
If your country is not listed, or if you want to order a larger item, we may still be able to help. Please get in touch with us via email or live chat.
Returns & Exchanges
For unwanted items we offer 90 days for a credit note, and 30 days for a refund. Please note that there are a few items we are unable to take back, including some special finish taps and showers, toilet seats that have been opened, and bespoke orders. See our full returns policy.
We now offer a collection service for unwanted items. This is particularly useful for fragile, bulky items that are difficult to transport. Unwanted items can be collected at a convenient time and place via our own transport partners, typically within a 1 or 2 hour window. This is a chargeable service - for full details, please see our returns policy.
- Reviews (0)
- Customer Questions