Crosswater Curve Multifunction Thermostatic Exposed Shower Valve Package
Safe for the whole family to use whilst sophisticated and elegant, the Curve Multifunction Thermostatic Exposed Shower Valve Package by Crosswater is as practical as it is a stylish addition to your bathroom. Included, you'll receive a luxury 200mm diameter fixed shower head to give you a drenching rainfall experience whilst the single mode shower handset with a smooth hose is perfect for those times when you just want to wash your body without getting your hair wet. And when it's not in use it will sit neatly on the adjustable height handset holder.
You'll also receive the Curve multifunction exposed shower valve to give you precise control of the temperature and water flow, preventing the risk of accidental scalding thanks to the safety controls in place.
Expertly crafted from Brass with a gorgeous and durable Chrome plated finish, your new Curve shower kit also comes with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee giving you confidence it has been built to last.
• Included: Curve multifunction thermostatic shower valve, 200mm diameter fixed shower head with easy clean nozzles, shower rail with height adjustable handset holder, single mode shower handset and 1500mm easy clean smooth hose
• Valve to head height: 1045mm
• Ceramic Disc technology makes the controls smooth and easy to use with no excess dripping
• Safety features include a 38ºC temperature safety stop with a manual override button
• Automatic water shutdown if your hot or cold water supply fails
• Water Save button allows you to reduce water consumption saving your water bills and helping save the environment
• Simple to install
• Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833652402|
|Type||Exposed Shower Sets, Rigid Riser Kits, Sliding Shower Kits|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
|Number of OutletsMore information||2 Outlets|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.