We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Central Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve with 3 Way Diverter & Shower Kit
Built out of brass and finished with a shimmering chrome veneer, it doesn't just come with this excellent hand held shower kit built to sit neatly onto the base. It also features an impeccable thermostatic control that allows you to decide on one temperature for all your outputs. Whether they be the bath and shower or even alternate shower heads, your bathroom becomes that bit more personalised. The system even comes with a 15 year manufacturer's guarantee for your ongoing peace of mind.
- Three outlet thermostatic shower valve with a shower handset and hose that neatly sits on the backplate
- Ceramic disc technology for smooth control and a drip-free outlet
- Available in landscape orientation only
- Automatic shutdown if hot or cold water fails
- Temperature limit at 42° which can be increased or decreased upon installation
- Made out of solid brass with a durable chrome plated finish
- Fully serviceable from the front for easy maintenance
- Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 3.0 bar required
- 15 year manufacturers guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833606290|
|Type||Concealed Shower Valves|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Central|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
|Number of OutletsMore information||3 Outlets|
Taps use either a ceramic disc cartridge or a rubber compression washer to control flow. Rubber washers will naturally wear down with use, and the tap handle will require more and more rotations to turn on or off. On the plus side, it's very easy to replace a rubber washer and they're available everywhere.
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Triple Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||3|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.