We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Dial Central Concealed Thermostatic 2 Outlet Shower Valve
Gently push the valves to start your shower and softly turn the middle valve to control your desired temperature and water flow. To turn off, simply push the valve again. So the next time you step into your shower, the temperature will be perfectly configured without having to fiddle around with the valves.
Sleek and sophisticated in design, this Chrome plated shower valve will no doubt look the part in your bathroom. And to stop any confusion, Crosswater have finished the outside valves with a stylish diagram so you and your guests know which valve controls which shower head. Expertly crafted from Brass and with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee, you can be sure you're buying a product that will last, even in the busiest of households.
- 2 outlet on/off push button thermostatic shower valve
- Available in a landscape or portrait orientation
- Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
- Advanced thermostatic cartridge technology will minimise limescale build up, dramatically extending the life of your shower valve
- Featuring a high quality Ceramic Disc Cartridge that prolongs the life of your shower valve, makes using the valves smooth and easy, whilst being extremely reliable and durable
- Anti-scald function shuts down your shower if the cold water supply fails. The advanced thermostatic technology ensures the temperature is maintained within 1ºC of your set temperature
- Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
- 15 year manufacturers guarantee
|Type||Concealed Shower Valves|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Dial Central|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||2 Outlets|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Triple Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.