We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Dial Central Concealed Thermostatic 2 Outlet Bath Valve with 3 Mode Shower Handset
Gently push the button for your desired outlet and control the temperature precisely by turning the central dial. Once you've configured your perfect temperature, you won't need to fiddle around with it every time you bath as you push the button again to turn off rather than turning a temperature valve to shut off. Included, you'll receive the luxury Ethos 3 mode shower handset and a hose that'll sit neatly on your backplate when not in use. By pressing a button on the shower handle, you can choose between the three modes - invigorating, rainfall or a combination of both - to suit your mood and requirements.
Expertly crafted from Brass with a Chrome plated finish, this shower valve has been designed to impress. And backed by a 15 year manufacturers guarantee you can be sure it has been built to last.
- 2 outlet on/off push button thermostatic bath valve with an Ethos 3 mode shower handset and shower hose
- Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
- Advanced thermostatic cartridge technology will minimise limescale build up, dramatically extending the life of your valve
- Featuring a high quality Ceramic Disc Cartridge that prolongs the life of your bath valve, makes using the valves smooth and easy, whilst being extremely reliable and durable
- Anti-scald function shuts down the flow of water if the cold water supply fails. The advanced thermostatic technology ensures the temperature is maintained within 1ºC of your set temperature
- Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
- 15 year manufacturers guarantee
|Type||Concealed Shower Valves|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Dial Central|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||2 Outlets|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Triple Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.