We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Belgravia Lever Wall Stop Bath Taps
Crosswater have also designed a range of matching basin taps and shower valves in both finishes so you can create a cohesive and enviably stylish look across your whole bathroom. And with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee thrown in as standard, you can unwind in your relaxing bath with absolute peace of mind.
- Minimum 1 bar water pressure is recommended
- Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
- Spout is sold separately, please see the recommended extras or it can be viewed here.
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number
|Crosswater Belgravia Lever
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.