We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Belgravia Exposed Thermostatic Bath Shower Valve with Fixed Shower Head and Bath Spout - Chrome, 8" Head
Having been crafted out of brass, this package comes with a 15 year guarantee to give you confidence it will last for generations.
- Single outlet thermostatic shower valve
- Included: Exposed thermostatic valve, 1200mm rigid riser and shower arm, 8” fixed head, a low pressure bath spout and a wall bracket
- Ceramic disc technology for smooth control and a drip-free outlet
- Automatic shutdown if hot or cold water fails
- Temperature limit at 42 degrees which can be increased or decreased upon installation
- Made out of solid brass
- Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar required
- 15 year manufacturers guarantee
|Type||Exposed Shower Sets|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Belgravia|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||1 Outlet|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Tap Holes||2 Holes|
|Handle Type||Crosshead, Lever, Triple Control|
|Spout TypeMore information||Curved Spout|
Tap spouts are available in a variety of different styles which have an effect on both the look and function of your tap. Different spout types will have different heights and projections, so it’s important to choose one which will complement your basin or bath.
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.