We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Atoll Multifunction Thermostatic Exposed Shower Valve Kit
The included shower handset gives you the flexibility to wash just your body without getting your hair wet. And when not in use, the shower handset and hose will sit neatly on the rigid riser, whilst the handset bracket is height adjustable to suit the differing heights of your family. You'll also receive the Atoll multifunction thermostatic shower valve to give you precise and safe control of your shower outlets.
Using safety features as shown below, you can now shower with peace of mind that the risk of burning is massively reduced, perfect if you have small children or older relatives using your shower.
- Included: Atoll square multifunction thermostatic shower valve, extra large W360xH240mm fixed shower head with easy clean nozzles, shower rail with height adjustable handset holder, single mode shower handset and 1500mm hose
- Valve to head height: 780-1380mm
- Ceramic Disc technology makes the controls smooth and easy to use with no excess dripping
- Safety features include a 38ºC temperature safety stop with a manual override button
- Automatic water shutdown if your hot or cold water supply fails
- Water Save button allows you to reduce water consumption saving your water bills and helping save the environment
- Simple to install
- Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
- Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
- 15 year manufacturers guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833652419|
|Type||Exposed Shower Sets|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Atoll|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||2 Outlets|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Square, Dual Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.