Burlington Trent Concealed Thermostatic Shower Kit with Airburst Shower Head and Ceramic Handle Handset
For an elegant and enveloping shower that will look and feel extraordinary, why not choose the Trent Concealed Thermostatic Shower Kit with AirBurst fixed Shower Head and Ceramic Handle Handset by Burlington. Designed to complement the entire Burlington collection, this shower kit is Chrome plated, traditional in design with modern features that will transform your shower experience. You can even choose the style of tap heads to match your basin and bath mixer taps. As standard, this kit comes with the classically styled four spoke Claremont tap handles, but you can choose to upgrade to the more modern styled Anglesey four spoke tap handles or the beautifully designed six spoke Birkenhead handle.
In this kit you will receive:
• A wall mounted chrome plated straight shower arm ready to fix to your shower head
• A luxurious 6 inch, 9 inch or 12 inch AirBurst shower rose with easy clean silicone nipples giving you an invigorating and relaxing shower experience.
• A wall outlet with 1500mm shower hose
• An adjustable wall bracket with Ceramic Handle handset
• Trent concealed thermostatic dual function brass shower valve with two ceramic lever handle that each independently control water to the fixed head and ceramic handset and a valve to control the temperature.
Burlington shower features:
• All Burlington Shower heads feature EasyClean silicone nipples for easy limescale removal. Simply rub your fingers over the silicon nipples and the limescale will drop off. This means you'll always have water flowing downwards directly onto you rather than sideways.
• With AirBurst technology, air is forced into the water flow giving you the power of a traditional shower but saving up to 33 % water and energy costs to heat the water. Helping you save the planet and your wallet
• Thermostatic safety features - Burlington use Vernet wax capsules so the temperature of your shower will not vary by more than +-1°C. So no more scalding or freezing showers if someone flushes the toilet or does the washing up. Using Vernet thermostatic shower components will also extend the performance and lifetime due to the high quality materials and technology used.
• Ceramic discs feature within your shower kit to allow for quarter-turn operation for ease and simplicity, whilst giving a long life free from the annoying drip-drop of older style rubber washer. They are also harder than diamonds! So you can feel safe in the knowledge they are long lasting and durable.
• Burlington shower hoses feature an 11mm bore hole vs standard 8mm bore holes. This gives you an increased water flow which is especially important in low water pressure environments.
• Made from brass and Chrome plated for durability and style
• Suitable for use with all water systems up to a maximum of 5.0 bar. The valve will operate under low pressure but the manufacturers recommend that the cold water supply is at least 2 metres from the outlet of the shower valve
• The thermostatic valve has been designed to be compliant with the relevant UK standards applicable to this type of product governed by TMV2 standards and WRC. The valve is tested against BS EN 1111.
• You will receive: Thermostatic Dual Function Brass Valve with two Independent Flow Diverters and a Temperature Control, Traditional brass faceplate, a choice of Claremont, Anglesey or Birkenhead handles, ceramic lever, 390mm adjustable fixed shower arm, 6", 9" or 12" AirBurst shower head, wall outlet, 1500mm shower hose and adjustable wall bracket.
• European Water Label certified
• Non-return valves are built in
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee