We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Burlington Close Coupled Slimline Toilet & Soft Close Toilet Seat
With a dual flushing cistern, this close-coupled toilet can help save you money on your water bills by giving you the option of a 6L full flush or 3L half flush. You can save even more by adjusting the factory settings to a smaller yet still effective 4.5/2.5L flush. And even with a shorter flush, it will still be easy to keep your toilet sparkling clean thanks to the NANO Glaze coating applied to the bowl. By coating the ceramic, microscopic pores will be reduced, further reducing the amount of waste that will stick, leaving you with a cleaner toilet for longer and making it incredibly easy for you to clean when you need to.
Customise your new toilet with the choice of a beautifully classic Ceramic cistern lever or the elegant and contemporary Chrome plated dual push button. A choice of soft close luxury toilet seat is included and you can also choose to upgrade to add on a stylish chrome plated handle (White Carbamide seat is not suitable for handles).
- Dimensions: H775mm x W450mm x D720mm
- Choice of soft close toilet seat - Classic Grey, Matt Black, Matt White, Oak, Gloss Mahogany and White Carbamide
- Toughened and easy to clean - made from Vitreous China with NANO Glaze coating
- Fitted with box rims - provides a more accurate flush spread
- 6/3L Dual flush cistern that can be adjusted to 4.5/2.5L
- Choose from a Ceramic cistern lever or Chrome plated push button - both are positioned on the right of the cistern
- WRAS approved
- Pan floor fixing kit included
- Sanitaryware - 25 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Toilet seat - 2 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Toilet seat handle and P trap are sold separately
- The water inlet is positioned on the bottom right of the cistern
|Type||Cloakroom Toilets, Close Coupled Toilets|
|Guarantee Breakdown||Sanitaryware - 25 Years, Toilet seat - 2 Years|
|GuaranteeMore information||25 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Soft Close Toilet Seat, Dual Flush Cistern|
|Soil Pipe DirectionMore information||Horizontal, Vertical, Left or Right|
|Water Inlet LocationMore information||Bottom Right|
Soil Pipe Direction:
This details which direction the soil pipe can run from the rear of the toilet.
Horizontal: the soil pipe can run directly into the wall behind the pan.
Vertical: the soil pipe can turn 90 degrees and run vertically into the floor.
Left or Right: the soil pipe can run either side from the rear of the pan, which is then typically boxed in.
This is for guidance only and not intended as a substitute for visual/physical checks; the size and type of your pan connector/pipework will have an impact on whether or not there is sufficient clearance.
Water Inlet Location:
This is the location where the mains water feed can connect to the cistern.
Cisterns that feature Bottom Left & Right inlets are usually supplied with a plug to seal the inlet which isn't used.
|Finish||Matt Black, Classic Grey, Gloss Mahogany, Matt White, Oak, Dark Olive, Sand, White Carbamide|