We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Burlington Riviera Close Coupled Back to Wall Toilet with Soft Close Seat
- Elegant Art-Deco inspired design
- Timeless white finish
- Includes fully back to wall pan and cistern
- WRAS approved cistern fittings
- Fully back to wall hides unsightly plumbing
- Crafted from vitreous china
- Includes white soft-close toilet seat with a chrome plated hinges
- Soft-close toilet seat made from engineered wood
- Comes with a Chrome cistern lever
- Chrome cistern lever and toilet seat hinges come as standard, however they’re also available in a Gold & Nickel finish to match your choice of brassware, please see our recommended extras
- Complies with BS EN 997:2012
- All Riviera WCs conform to all water regulations and have the highest performance rating under the Unified Water Label water efficiency scheme
- Pan floor fixing kit included
- Toilet pan and cistern covered by a lifetime manufacturer's guarantee (subject to online registration - please click here)
- Toilet seat and cistern fittings covered by 2 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Height: 820mm
- Width: 392.5mm
- Depth: 660mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5055806045712|
|Type||Close Coupled Toilets|
|Brand Range||Burlington Riviera|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Soft Close Toilet Seat, Dual Flush Cistern|
|Material||Vitreous China, Engineered Wood|
|Soil Pipe DirectionMore information||Horizontal, Vertical|
|Water Inlet LocationMore information||Bottom Left|
Soil Pipe Direction:
This details which direction the soil pipe can run from the rear of the toilet.
Horizontal: the soil pipe can run directly into the wall behind the pan.
Vertical: the soil pipe can turn 90 degrees and run vertically into the floor.
Left or Right: the soil pipe can run either side from the rear of the pan, which is then typically boxed in.
This is for guidance only and not intended as a substitute for visual/physical checks; the size and type of your pan connector/pipework will have an impact on whether or not there is sufficient clearance.
Water Inlet Location:
This is the location where the mains water feed can connect to the cistern.
Cisterns that feature Bottom Left & Right inlets are usually supplied with a plug to seal the inlet which isn't used.