Burlington Regal Low Level Toilet
For an authentically styled traditional look that will make a real statement in your bathroom, this Regal Low Level Toilet by Burlington will certainly deliver. The designers have thoughtfully created a low level toilet that not only has period charm, but a modern twist with the Chrome plated flush pipe that creates a beautiful contrast between contemporary and traditional. And 6cm taller than standard height toilets, this Regal toilet will provide a more comfortable experience for the elderly and those who are taller.
This low level toilets also has an ingenious NANO Glaze coating to save time when cleaning as well as leaving you with a sparkling toilet for longer between cleans. This Low Level toilet has a dual flushing cistern to help you save water with a 6L full flush or a 3L for half flush. You can even adjust the factory settings to a 4.5/2.5L flush to save even more water and money.
Customise your new toilet with the choice of an elegant ceramic cistern lever or the contemporary Chrome dual push button. Burlington also offer a great range of stylish soft-close toilet seats to suit your bathroom design and personal taste. Packed full of modern technology and with a 25 year guarantee, this toilet has been built for you to enjoy for many years to come.
• Dimensions: H1135mm x W520mm x D740mm
• Choice of soft close toilet seat - Classic Grey, Matt Black, Sand, Dark Olive, Matt White, Walnut, Oak, Gloss Mahogany and White Carbamide
• Toughened and easy to clean - made from Vitreous China with NANO Glaze coating
• Flush Pipe and Ornate Brackets are made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
• Fitted with box rims - provides a more accurate flush spread
• 6/3L Dual flush cistern that can be adjusted to 4.5/2.5L
• Choose from the ceramic cistern lever or Chrome dual push button - both are positioned on the right of the cistern
• Supplied with P trap fittings, metal connection bracket, bottom inlet valve (SP5A),
• Burlington flush pipes are supplied with an adjustable brass spacer clip with a rubber buffer. The buffer is so the WC does not hit the brass flush pipe - and is pretty standard. The clever bit is the adjustability - so you can use our spacer whether your wall is not truly vertical, if you have half height tiling, a dado - or no tiling - the spacer fits every application!
• WRAS approved
• 25 year manufacturers guarantee
• Toilet Seat Handle and P Trap sold separately