We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Burlington Regal Low Level Toilet with Soft Close Seat
This low level toilets also has an ingenious NANO Glaze coating to save time when cleaning as well as leaving you with a sparkling toilet for longer between cleans. This Low Level toilet has a dual flushing cistern to help you save water with a 6L full flush or a 3L for half flush. You can even adjust the factory settings to a 4.5/2.5L flush to save even more water and money.
Customise your new toilet with the choice of an elegant ceramic cistern lever or the contemporary Chrome dual push button. Burlington also offer a great range of stylish soft-close toilet seats to suit your bathroom design and personal taste. Packed full of modern technology and with a 25 year guarantee, this toilet has been built for you to enjoy for many years to come.
- Dimensions: H1135mm x W515mm x D740mm
- Choice of soft close toilet seat - Classic Grey, Matt Black, Matt White, Oak, Gloss Mahogany and White Carbamide
- Toughened and easy to clean - made from Vitreous China with NANO Glaze coating
- Flush Pipe and Ornate Brackets are made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
- Fitted with box rims - provides a more accurate flush spread
- 6/3L Dual flush cistern that can be adjusted to 4.5/2.5L
- Choose from the ceramic cistern lever or Chrome dual push button - both are positioned on the right of the cistern
- Supplied with P trap fittings, metal connection bracket, bottom inlet valve (SP5A) & pan floor fixing kit
- Burlington flush pipes are supplied with an adjustable brass spacer clip with a rubber buffer. The buffer is so the WC does not hit the brass flush pipe - and is pretty standard. The clever bit is the adjustability - so you can use our spacer whether your wall is not truly vertical, if you have half height tiling, a dado - or no tiling - the spacer fits every application!
- WRAS approved
- Sanitaryware - 25 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Toilet seat - 2 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Toilet Seat Handle and P Trap sold separately
|Type||Low Level Toilets|
|Guarantee Breakdown||Sanitaryware - 25 Years, Toilet seat - 2 Years|
|GuaranteeMore information||25 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Comfort Height, Soft Close Toilet Seat, Dual Flush Cistern|
|Soil Pipe DirectionMore information||Horizontal, Vertical, Left or Right|
|Water Inlet LocationMore information||Bottom Right|
Soil Pipe Direction:
This details which direction the soil pipe can run from the rear of the toilet.
Horizontal: the soil pipe can run directly into the wall behind the pan.
Vertical: the soil pipe can turn 90 degrees and run vertically into the floor.
Left or Right: the soil pipe can run either side from the rear of the pan, which is then typically boxed in.
This is for guidance only and not intended as a substitute for visual/physical checks; the size and type of your pan connector/pipework will have an impact on whether or not there is sufficient clearance.
Water Inlet Location:
This is the location where the mains water feed can connect to the cistern.
Cisterns that feature Bottom Left & Right inlets are usually supplied with a plug to seal the inlet which isn't used.