We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Burlington Traditional Close Coupled Toilet & Soft Close Seat
All Burlington toilets now have the ingenious NANO Glaze technology as well as water saving features. This Close-Coupled toilet has a dual flushing cistern with 6L for a full flush or 3L for a half flush. You can even adjust the factory settings to save more water with a 4.5L full flush and 2.5L half. Having also been coated with NANO Glaze, microscopic pores on the ceramic surface will be reduced so less waste will stick and it will be much easier to keep your toilet sparkling clean, even with a shorter flush.
Customise your new toilet with the choice of a beautifully classic ceramic cistern lever or the elegant and contemporary Chrome dual push button. A choice of soft close luxury toilet seat is included and you can also choose to upgrade to add on a stylish chrome plated handle (White Carbamide seat is not suitable for handles).
- Dimensions: H775mm x W515mm x D720mm
- Choice of soft close toilet seat - Classic Grey, Matt Black, Matt White, Oak, Gloss Mahogany and White Carbamide
- Toughened and easy to clean - made from Vitreous China with NANO Glaze coating
- Fitted with box rims - provides a more accurate flush spread
- 6/3L Dual flush cistern that can be adjusted to 4.5/2.5L
- 2 cisterns available - choose from a Ceramic cistern lever or Chrome push button. Both will be positioned on the right of the cistern
- WRAS approved
- Supplied with P trap fittings, metal connection bracket, bottom inlet valve (SP5A) & pan floor fixing kit
- Sanitaryware - 25 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Toilet seat - 2 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Toilet seat handle and P Trap sold separately
|Type||Close Coupled Toilets|
|Guarantee Breakdown||Sanitaryware - 25 Years, Toilet seat - 2 Years|
|GuaranteeMore information||25 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Soft Close Toilet Seat, Dual Flush Cistern|
|Soil Pipe DirectionMore information||Horizontal, Vertical, Left or Right|
|Water Inlet LocationMore information||Bottom Right|
Soil Pipe Direction:
This details which direction the soil pipe can run from the rear of the toilet.
Horizontal: the soil pipe can run directly into the wall behind the pan.
Vertical: the soil pipe can turn 90 degrees and run vertically into the floor.
Left or Right: the soil pipe can run either side from the rear of the pan, which is then typically boxed in.
This is for guidance only and not intended as a substitute for visual/physical checks; the size and type of your pan connector/pipework will have an impact on whether or not there is sufficient clearance.
Water Inlet Location:
This is the location where the mains water feed can connect to the cistern.
Cisterns that feature Bottom Left & Right inlets are usually supplied with a plug to seal the inlet which isn't used.