We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the BC Designs Classic Roll Top Copper/Nickel Boat Bath - 1500 x 725mm & 1700 x 725mm
RRP £580 Was £373.99
Maintaining the water temperature much longer than a cast iron bath, and with a unique hand polished finish, you certainly won’t be disappointed. There’s also a 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee against faults - just in case you needed any more convincing!
Available in two size options
- L1500 x W725 x H725mm - Capacity: 180 litres and weight is 44kg
- L1700 x W725 x H725mm - Capacity: 190 litres and weight is 50kg
- Made from Copper outer and Nickel inner
- Will maintain the water temperature much longer than a Cast Iron bath
- Made in traditional hand crafted manner, therefore there will be gentle undulations and some colour variations so every bath is unique
- Bath supplied without tap holes - suitable for use with a floorstanding or wall mounted bath taps
- Available in three other colour options
- This bath should only be cleaned with a very mild soap solution and a soft cloth
- Waste is sold separately, why not pair this stunning bath with the matching BC Design Nickel waste or see our recommended extras for some great options!
- 10 years manufacturer's guarantee against faults
BC Designs copper baths are made in a traditional hand crafted manner with a hand polished finish, so there will be undulations and imperfections in the surface. This is part of the character, making each bath unique. The copper with start to age over time and gain its own particular patina.
|Type||Double Ended Baths, Freestanding Baths, Roll Top Baths|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Additional Information||Not compatible with overflow bath fillers|
|Bath ThicknessMore information||5mm|
Baths are available in a variety of different thicknesses. A bath with a greater thickness will usually be more robust and is likely to last longer. However, other factors such as material type will also affect this.
|Tap Holes||No Pre-Drilled Tap Holes|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Have a look at this unusual trick that we recommend doing to cool down in a heatwave. It'll work, we promise! Plus our top 5 tips for surviving the hot weather.
Lofts can be difficult spaces to style due to low ceilings, cramped spaces and a lack of natural light. Luckily, our 3D bathroom designers have some great advice for how to work around awkwardly-shaped rooms to create the bathroom of your dreams.
Slipper roll top baths are a fantastic way to add luxury to your bathroom. In this article we take you through our customer favourite roll top and slipper baths to help you bring the elegant look to your home.
Investing in a new bath will not only give your bathroom a fresh new look but it will also transform your daily ritual into a relaxing retreat that soothes and unwinds you at the end of the day.