We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Aquablade Slimline Oval Shower Head - 200 x 300mm
Oval in shape this single function shower head will cascade water and envelope you for a warming shower experience. Pair with a wall mounted or ceiling mounted shower arm to complete the look.
- Oval 200 x 300mm fixed shower head
- Chrome finish
- 0.2 bar minimum water pressure required
- Easy clean nozzles makes it easy to remove limescale build up
- Shower arm sold separately
- 15 year guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number
|Fixed Shower Heads
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Easy Clean Nozzles
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.