Imex Dekka Back to Wall Toilet with Luxury Seat
You probably haven't thought about this, but every decision you make about how to decorate your bathroom has a long-term impact on the value of your home. After all, it's bathrooms and kitchens that sell a home. If you are striving to achieve a luxurious contemporary look, the Dekka back to wall toilet is what you're looking for.
Not only does this toilet maximize your bathroom space, it also offers a unique modernistic design and comfortable functionality. And to top it all off, it comes with 25 years full manufacturer guarantee.
H400mm x W360mm x D540mm
• Easy clean
• Keep it clean
with an award-winning Sanimaid Hygienic Toilet Brush
• Supplied with
Back to wall WC supplied with fixings and luxury Duraplast slow close, quick release seat and cover
• 25 year
• Concealed cistern and frame sold separately
, please see our recommended extras
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.